Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

Any person who has been ordered by the City to alter or remove any sign, or any person whose application for a sign permit has been refused, may appeal to the Board of Adjustment by filing a written appeal with the Lindon City Planning Department within ten (10) calendar days of the receipt of the order or refusal of the City. The applicant shall also pay a fee for such appeal as set forth by resolution of the City Council. Any appeal shall be solely for the purpose of reviewing the interpretation given the terms of the title by the City, and not to vary the terms in any way. Upon filing of the appeal, the City shall take no further action with regard to the removal of the sign involved until the Board of Adjustments makes a final decision on the appeal. However, if the City finds that the sign presents an immediate or serious danger to the public, the City shall proceed immediately to have the sign altered or removed.